PSY.D APPLICATION MATERIALS AND PROCEDURES
Events and Pictures
Procedures for Applying to the Psy.D. Program
Please note that with the exception of the Graduate School Application and
Application Fee (which can be completed/paid online) ALL application materials
should be sent directly to the ISU Psychology Department at the address below:
Indiana State University
Root Hall, B-207
Attn: Cari Riggs
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- Graduate School Application (may be completed online at:
- Application fee of $35.00 (can be paid online or send signature form
with fee; instructions are on the Graduate School website.
Items below should be sent directly to the ISU Psychology
- Official Transcripts for all Universities/colleges attended.
- Official GRE scores (Verbal, Quantitative and Writing; Psychology
subject test not required). The GRE Institutional Code for Indiana
State University is 1322 and the Psychology Department code is 2001.
Psychology Department Application
- THREE letters of recommendation with
Psychology Dept. Recommendation
Rating Form. Each letter (and rating form) should be in a sealed
envelope with the letter writer's signature over the seal.
- A vitae/resume (e.g. listing schools/colleges attended, relevant work
and volunteer experience).
Items #5-8 (Psychology Dept. application, personal statement, vita/resume and
letters of recommendation) should be sent to the ISU Psychology Dept. in ONE
Deadline for receipt of all application materials is Tuesday, January 4, 2013.
Note: links are for PDF files that can be completed online and printed, or
saved on your computer and completed at a later time.
Back to Top