Center for Community Engagement
Indiana State University
Tirey Hall 134A
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
The Center for Community Engagement coordinates several internal grant programs for students, faculty, and staff that support ISU's experiential learning and community engagement initiatives. In addition, the Center coordinates two awards that recognize exemplary service by faculty and students. Please follow the links to the right to find out more about these opportunities.
- Experiential Learning and Community Engagement/Ryves Neighborhood Association Mini-Grant
- Faculty Conference Travel Grant
- Student Organization Grant
- Course-Related Travel Grant (Domestic)
- 2013-2014 Course-Related Travel Grant (Domestic) funds will be accessible in July 2013 for Fall 2013 courses
- Travel Seminar
- Information about the International Travel Seminar Grant Program is available on the Study Abroad website.
- Summer Student Research Stipends
The deadline for all awards is November 28, 2012.