“Train Hardcore with a Trainer”
* Nate Brown is a NPC bodybuilder and Personal Trainer on staff at the Rec Center.
* Competed as a javelin thrower for Indiana State
* Has a Master’s Degree in Biomechanics (Exercise Science)Certified Personal Trainer for over 6 years
* Training for a bodybuilding show in 2014
As a way to give back, Nate is offering the following:
· Train with Nate during the month of April 2x/week with his training program! NOT as a personal trainer, but as a training partner
· You decide which workouts you want to complete with him, and then he will tell you what days and times he will be training those body parts.
**Sign up at the Welcome Desk or Fitness Center Desk–
**Drawing APRIL 1st**
**Prior lifting experience is a MUST
**ISU Students ONLY
**Employees of the SRC are not eligible