Priority Use Policies
- Lecture/seminar classes and research offered/conducted by academic departments/faculty in the School
of Health and Human Performance shall have priority use of all of the facilities in the Arena, Wolf Field,
East Field and the Tennis Courts.
- Intercollegiate athletics shall have second priority use of the South Gym only: and Recreational
Sports shall have second priority use of all other facilities.
- Other University activities shall have third priority use of the facilities. This includes sports
- Agencies outside the University shall have fourth priority use of the facilities.
Scheduling of properties to agencies outside the University:
- Is made with the reservation that if it becomes necessary to use a scheduled
room or hall on the same day as an outside agency that priority will have
to be given to the University. Consequently, reservations are
made subject to cancellation if the University finds it necessary
to use the University room or hall.
- Requires certificate of insurance that names "Indiana State University
Board of Trustees as additional insured for the entire period of the reservation" and
that includes a minimum of one million dollars general
liability/central aggregate coverage.