Located at 100 Farrington Street Unit 1 is a part of University Apartments. Unit 1 provides 80 furnished apartments in all; including one and two bedroom apartments. The building consists of three wings in a "T" formation, each wing is four stories high. Apartments have block walls. Each apartment open into an interior hallway. Unit 1 has no elevators.
Features of Unit 1 include:
- Lobby and mail area on first floor
- ISU Early Childhood Education Center located on first floor
- Staff on duty daily after 4:30 PM, and 24-hours on weekends and holidays
- Free telephone service (you have to bring your own telephone)
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Each apartment consists of bedroom(s), living/dining area, kitchen, linen closet, pantry and bathroom
- Window treatments are provided.
- Furniture includes:
Living/Dining area - three easy chairs, desk, dining table with four chairs, bookcase, and end table
Master bedroom - double bed with box springs and mattress, night stand and double chest with mirror
Second bedroom - single bed with box springs and mattress ( bunk beds upon request), and single chest with mirror
- All walls are painted off-white and the floors are neutral colored tile
- Air Conditioned
- Central fire alarm system with smoke detector.
Students find University Apartments conveniently located and very affordable(rates)