Located at 201 Crawford Street Unit 3 is a part of University Apartments.Unit 3 provides 110 unfurnished apartments in all; including one, two and three bedroom apartments. The building consists of four wings in a "+" formation, each wing is four stories high. Apartments have drywall and block walls. Each apartment open into an interior hallway. Unit 3 is equipped with elevators.
Features of Unit 3 include:
- Lobby and mail area on first floor
- University Apartments Office located in the first floor.
- Staff on duty daily after 4:30 PM, and 24-hours on weekends and holidays
- Free telephone service (you have to bring your own telephone device)
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Each apartment consists of bedroom(s), living/dining area, kitchen, linen closet, pantry and bathroom
- Window treatments are provided.
- All walls are painted off-white and the floors are neutral colored tile
- Air Conditioned
- Central fire alarm system with smoke detector and fire extinguisher
Students find University Apartments conveniently located and are very affordable (rates).