Contact us at 812.237.7617, or email us at Jean.Ridge@indstate.edu
- Reserve a room for your function. Room reservations
can be made by calling the Conference and Event Services at 237-3817 or by e-mail
- Plan your menu with Catering Services at least ten days in advance of your event. Call 237-7617.
- After planning your event, you will receive a Special Event Contract. Please complete and return this contract to officially book your event. We require a signed contract prior to your event.
- We ask that a 75% deposit be made one week prior to the event. For your convenience, we accept major credit cards.
- Give a guaranteed number of persons expected at your event to the Catering Office three business days prior to the event. A 5% variance is allowed. Cancellation must be made in writing 72 hours prior to the date of the function, otherwise a charge for all costs incurred will be assessed.
- A function may be prepared for any number of people, however, an additional labor charge will be added on functions with less than 20 guests for plated meals. Hot buffets are more suited for parties of 30 or more. We'll be glad to prepare a buffet menu for less than thirty, however, a surcharge will be assessed.
- Prices do not include state sales tax, gratuities or delivery charges. Event held off premise are subject to a different pricing structure
- We will be happy to provide alcohol service at your event. Alcohol requests must be made fifteen days in advance. Guests must comply with all federal, state and university policies.