Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works: For all campus meal plans stop by the Residential Life offices located on the lower level of Mills Hall.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen you can get a temporary 3 meal voucher from the food service office located adjacent to the Residential life offices between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For those times the office is closed a temporary voucher can be obtained from the campus cupboard located in the Hulman Memorial Student Union
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Ray Veit at 812.237.4225
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
Commuter Meal Plans
We have the commuter plan for you… Indiana State Dining Services is famous for providing quality, variety, and value to the campus dining community. We've designed a meal plan with commuters in mind and called it the Sycamore Meal Plan. Sign up for the meal plan that best meets your needs and you'll be ready to present your ID card to the cashier at any participating location on campus. Blue Bucks will NOT be accepted at any location in Sycamore Towers or Lincoln Quad. This includes their carry out locations as well.
You may add Blue Bucks (dollar for dollar) to the Sycamore Plans. Additional credits may be purchased at .35 cents per credit. At the end of each semester both Sycamore plans expire and all remaining Credits convert to Commons Cash at $.20 per credit.
Blue Bucks can be used at any participating food venue on or off campus. For more information on Blue Bucks go to isubluebucks.com.
Super Sycamore Plan
- 1054 Credits plus $109.10 in Blue Bucks
- Cost $750 per semester
- 680 Credits-enough for 5 lunches per week of the semester (based on Dining Hall prices of 5 lunches per week).
- Option to add any amount of Blue Bucks on a dollar for dollar basis.
- Cost $510 per semester plus selected amount of Blue Bucks
- Credits can be used during the week at the Dining Halls and on weekends only at the Commons.
- Dining Hall Prices: Breakfast 6 Credits | Lunch 8 Credits | Dinner 11 Credits
Blue & White Plan
- $200.00 Blue Bucks (only)
- Cost $200 per semester
All Sycamore plans with unused credits will revert to Commons Cash at the end of each semester. At that time, remaining Credits will be converted to Commons Cash @ $.20 per Credit. Blue Bucks will remain Blue Bucks.
Commons Cash will remain Commons Cash as long as you are enrolled the next semester. You may renew your Sycamore plan at the start of the new semester. To obtain additional information, please feel free to call our office at 812.237.4138 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.