Office of Risk Management

Property Insurance

University property is insured through Affiliated FM Global Insurance.  Other coverages under this policy are earthquake and flood, Errors and Omissions, valuable papers and documents, fine arts (Turman, Permanent Collection, and Cordell Collection), and transportation coverage ($1,000 deductible), for employees taking equipment off campus. 

In order to have insurance coverage ($1,000 deductible) when taking equipment off campus you must send a memo to Sherry O'Neal, Risk Management, 200 Rankin Hall, including a description of equipment, value of equipment, property tag number, location, and dates that equipment will be off campus.  This must be done prior to your trip.