Parking Services for campus are handled through the ISU Public Safety Department. Public Safety is located at 210 N. 6th Street, Terre Haute, IN. For any questions or comments, you can contact the office at 812-237-8888 or email, .
- Temporary parking permits are available for short-term parking needs. Guest permits are available for $3.oo per day.
- Guest permits are available at the Parking Services office at 210 N. 6th Street. You must have a photo ID to obtain a permit.
- University Departments may request permits for their guests. Email Parking Services at .
Lot 11, located on the north side of Hulman Memorial Student Union, is a short term pay lot. Parking will be limited to two hours and will cost $1 per hour.
To operate the pay station properly, motorist should use the following instructions:
- Each parking space is designated a number. Please note the number for your parking space, which is indicated on the post located in front of the space.
- Walk to the pay by space station. An arrow on the signs points the way.
- Enter your parking space number into the pay by space station.
- Follow the instruction on the pay by space station and pay for the time that you wish to park (max. of 2 hours). The meter accepts quarters and dollar bills.