Conference and Event Services
Start with us to find the best space on the Indiana State University Campus to fit your event needs.
We schedule space in Hulman Memorial Student Union, Tilson Auditorium facilities,
Indiana State University Hulman Center and the University Theatre and Atrium in the
Bayh College of Education. Interested in other space locations on the
Indiana State University Campus? We will assist you in making connections to reserve those spaces.
Let us guide you through the event planning process.
By creating partnerships through the University and with external clients, Conference Services assists sponsors in the development, planning, and implementation of quality conferences, workshops, seminars, and special events.
The following administrative and support services can be arranged:
- Develop and monitor program timelines
- Provide comprehensive on-site management
- Serve as principal University contact for participants and vendors
FACILITIES AND SERVICE PLANNING
- Identify facility and service requirements
- Plan, reserve and confirm meeting rooms, meal functions, and audiovisual equipment
- Negotiate contracts with facility providers
- Supervise all logistical arrangements and reservations
- Assist with housing arrangements for speakers and attendees
- Provide estimated expenditures to client for budgeting. Establish realistic registration fees
- Collect and deposit registration fees
- Receive invoices, process expenses, and pay all bills. Process honorariums
- Maintain accurate financial records for reporting purposes, prepare final financial summary report
- Receive and process advance registrations
- Access computerized registration system to provide current information
- Issue participant acknowledgements
- Provide staff for on-site registration desk
- Produce printed name tags
- Distribute registration packets to include agendas, meal tickets, hotel and restaurant information and other program materials
- Send confirmation letters to speakers and participants
- Prepare thank you letters to speakers and key conference personnel