Center for Leadership Development Scholarship
2018-2019 Center for Leadership Development Scholarship Information:
- Full in-state tuition
- Two scholarships awarded each year
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: March 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by March 1.
- Open to students participating in the Center for Leadership Development Program, Indianapolis
- Open to Indiana residents only
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must successfully complete the Center for Leadership Development Program.
Candidates must be admitted to ISU and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on RaiseMe do not combine with this scholarship; students will receive the award with the greatest value. However, students who qualify for the Center for Leadership Development Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.