2017-2018 Gongaware Scholarship Information:
- Full in-state tuition
- Additional $3,000 professional development account to be utilized over the four years
- Four awards available
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- Admission deadline: December 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1.
- Scholarship application must be submitted by December 15.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
The Gongaware Scholarship is for students planning to major in financial services or insurance and risk management.
To be eligible to apply, students must be admitted as an incoming freshmen to Indiana State University. Qualified students must possess two of the following three criteria:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- A 1070 SAT (combined critical reading and math) or 1140 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 23 ACT
- Ranking in the top 15% of their senior class
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on Raise.me do not combine with this scholarship; students will receive the award with the greatest value. However, students who qualify for the Gongaware Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.