Illinois Achievement Scholarship
- $2,000 a year
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: June 15
- FAFSA filed deadline: March 10
- Award offered for students entering in the fall semester
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by March 1
- Open to Illinois residents only
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadlines will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
To be considered, candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on Raise.me do combine with this scholarship. Students who qualify for the Illinois Achievement Scholarship may also qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.