2018-2019 Incentive Scholarship Information:
- $5,000 a year
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- An unlimited number of Incentive Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Open to out-of-state residents
- Not open to Indiana residents, online-only students, international students, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
For consideration, candidates must reside outside Indiana and not qualify for a reduced tuition rate offered through the Illinois Student Scholarship, Kentucky Student Scholarship, Midwest Consortium Scholarship, or Ohio Student Scholarship. Candidates also must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and earn a college-prep diploma.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.