Listed below are scholarships for entering freshmen who will begin their studies in 2018, enroll as full-time students each semester (minimum of 12 credits), and successfully complete a minimum of 30 credit hours each academic year. This will enable students to successfully progress toward graduation within four years.
You can start earning scholarships as early as your freshman year of high school with our RaiseMe micro-scholarships. Learn more about how an A in biology or an hour of community service can start building your scholarship dollars.
Online-only and returning Indiana State University students are not eligible for these freshman scholarships or the RaiseMe micro-scholarships. To receive first consideration for many scholarships, students must be admitted to Indiana State University by December 1.
- President's Scholarship
- Center for Leadership Development Scholarship
- Gongaware Scholarship
- Networks Scholarship
- Rural Health Scholarship
- Sycamore Teacher Leader Scholarship
- University Honors Scholarship
- Warren M. Anderson Scholarship
- Sycamore String Quartet Program Scholarship
- President's Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Creative and Performing Arts Award
- Sycamore Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the deadline will be automatically considered for these scholarships. No additional application is required. For details, including deadlines, follow the links below.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Academic Distinction Scholarship
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Child of Alumni Textbook Scholarship
- Engineering Scholarship
- Illinois Achievement Scholarship
- Illinois Student Scholarship
- Incentive Scholarship
- International Scholar Award
- Kentucky Student Scholarship
- Midwest Consortium Scholarship
- Ohio Student Scholarship
- 21st Century Scholars Excellence Scholarship
- 21st Century Scholars Housing Scholarship
- 21st Century Scholars Textbook Scholarship