21st Century Scholars Excellence Scholarship
2017-2018 21st Century Scholars Excellence Scholarship Information:
- Standard on-campus housing portion of room and board
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Open to Indiana residents only
- Admission deadline: March 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by March 1.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
Freshman applicants must meet 21st Century Scholars Program requirements designated by the State of Indiana and must have a combination of two of the following three:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale
- An 1200 SAT (combined critical reading and mathematics) or 1270 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 26 ACT (composite)
- Ranking in the top 10% of the senior class
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
For more information, visit 21st Century Scholars
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on Raise.me do not combine with this scholarship; students will receive the award with the greatest value. However, students who qualify for the 21st Century Scholars Excellence Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.