21st Century Scholars Textbook Scholarship
2018-2019 21st Century Scholars Textbook Scholarship Information:
- $500 ($250 per semester)
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: June 15
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by June 15.
- An unlimited number of these scholarships are awarded each year.
- Open to Indiana residents only
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
Freshman applicants must meet 21st Century Scholars Program requirements designated by the State of Indiana, have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average based on a 4.0 scale, and complete a minimum of Core 40 curriculum.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
For more information, visit 21st Century Scholars
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Dollars earned on RaiseMe do combine with this scholarship. Students who qualify for the 21st Century Scholars Textbook Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.