Transfer Scholarships 2017-2018
Listed below are scholarships for entering transfer students who will begin their studies in 2017, enroll as full-time students each semester (minimum of 12 credits), and successfully complete a minimum of 30 credit hours each year. Please read the scholarship descriptions on this site carefully for details.
Open to Students Entering Fall Semester
To receive consideration for the following scholarships, students must be admitted to ISU by June 1.
- Ivy Tech Accelerated Program Scholarship
- Online Transfer Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Transfer Illinois Student Scholarship
- Transfer Incentive Scholarship
- Transfer International Scholar Award
- Transfer Kentucky Student Scholarship
- Transfer Laptop/iPad Award
- Transfer Midwest Consortium Scholarship
- Transfer Ohio Student Scholarship
Open to Students Entering Spring Semester
Deadlines vary by award.