Transfer Incentive Scholarship
2017-2018 Transfer Incentive Scholarship Information:
- $5,000 per year (fall and spring semesters only)
- Renewable for one additional year
- An unlimited number of Incentive Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Open to out-of-state residents
- Not open to Indiana residents, online-only students, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by June 1 will be automatically considered for this scholarship. No additional application is required.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
For consideration, students must reside outside Indiana and not qualify for a reduced tuition rate offered through the Illinois Student Scholarship, Kentucky Student Scholarship, Midwest Consortium Scholarship, or Ohio Student Scholarship. Students also must have a minimum 30 earned credits with a minimum 3.00 cumulative grade point average.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
Deadline: To be eligible, students must be admitted to ISU by June 1 for fall semester.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Incentive Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.