Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center provides student veterans with a central location to find out about benefits and resources available to them and their families, as well as a place for camaraderie and relaxation between classes. The Center is open to all veterans who are admitted students at Indiana State University, Ivy Tech Community College, Rose Hulman Institute of Technology, or Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
John T. Myers Technology Center, Room 107
Indiana State University
101 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, Indiana
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable furniture
- Computers, equipped with CAC (computer access card)
- Quiet area for studying or escaping from the hustle of the college day
- Pamphlets and other helpful materials
- Refrigerator (stocked with free bottled water)
- Tables that furnish a place to finish an assignment or eat
The Center is staffed by ISU student veterans, who are available to assist other students.
The Veterans Resource Center is funded by a grant from the Military Family Research Institute and Operation Diploma at Purdue University, funded by Lilly Endowment.