Each year, since 2008, the ISU
Staff Council awards the “Sycamore Staff Award” to
a Staff employee who contributes to
the overall mission and success of Indiana State University.
1. Must be part-time or
full-time benefits eligible staff (excludes faculty & Students)
2. Employed at Indiana State University for at least one (1) year
3. If the person has one the this award previously, they are ineligible for a 3 year period following their win
4. Attitude - demonstrates an outstanding personal and professional interaction with co-workers, faculty, students, and visitors of ISU
5. Service - provides a continual demonstration of outstanding service in all their activities and responsibilities within their department, within the University community, and the Community at large
6. Engagement - provides outstanding resourcefulness, innovation, and creativity in all their activities and responsibilities within their department, within the University community, and the Community at large
7. Contribution - contributes to and supports the Council by their attitude, service, and engagement. (but does NOT have to be on the Council).