The Staff Council Scholarship Application process has been reviewed and a few modifications have been made to the selection process. Each applicant will be assigned points based on their cumulative GPA, earned credits and number of hours enrolled and the scholarships will be awarded based on this point system. Also applicants will be required to file a FAFSA (Free Application Federal Student Aid) form with Financial Aid. This information will only be reviewed by Financial Aid and the selection committee will not see any financial information for the applicants.
The FAFSA deadline is nearing and the Staff Council Scholarship Application will be available beginning May 1, 2014 so make sure you complete your FAFSA before the application is available.
To be eligible for the Staff Council Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
* Must currently hold a benefits-eligible staff position.
* Must have held a benefits-eligible staff position for the 12 consecutive months immediately prior to submitting the application
* Must be in good standing with the University.
* Must be enrolled in classes at ISU for the upcoming academic year (at the time of submitting the application)
* Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 if college credits have been accumulated.
For questions about the scholarship or the selection process, please contact Jamie Hays, Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org X2784
Staff Council will accept nominations for vacant representative seats from March 10th- March 19th. We need nominations from all staff, including exempt and non-exempt(bi-weekly) to fill vacancies within Academic Affairs, Business Affairs and Finance, Enrollment Management, Marketing and Communications, and Student Affairs.
If you would like to nominate yourself, or another staff member; please click the hyperlink below.
Elections will be held March 27th-April 4th.
For more information about Staff Council please visit our website at, http://www.indstate.edu/staffcouncil/ .
See our Calendar of Events page
what's up next......