1. Shall be comprised of at least eight (8) Staff, two
from each of the four (4) Divisions.
2. Shall serve as an advisory body to Council in reference to all University events.
3. Shall promote and coordinate all events for the Council.
4. Shall coordinate the scholarship application process.
5. Shall act as the awarding body for the Staff Scholarship Fund.
6. Shall research and implement a process of fundraising for the Staff Scholarship Fund.
7. Shall keep Council apprised of all scholarship activity.
Committee Co-Chairs: Pamela Chamberlain & Gina Atterson
Regularly scheduled meeting:
First Tuesday of every Month, 1:30pm - 2:30pm. Location: Stalker Hall 211
Committee Charges for 2014-15