The mission of the Women's Resource Center is to recognize the diverse accomplishments, promote the interests, and help meet the needs of women at Indiana State University. This is accomplished by providing a forum for discussion, information dissemination, and programming that celebrates and promotes women and their allies.
The Women's Resource Center will be recognized as a leader in supporting the inclusiveness of women across campus and within the community. The campus community will see us as a resource that promotes excellent programming, service and engagement.
- Provide support, resources and advocacy for women of ISU
- Provide tools and resources to enhance success of women students within academic, professional and personal pursuits
- Provide a safe and inclusive space for women of ISU
- Empower the women of ISU
- Provide programming to help build leadership skills and sexual assault awareness
- Recognize individual ISU women's achievements on our campus
- Educate university stakeholders, policy makers, and campus community on intersectional issues that affect women