You are here
To request an R-ATP Certifying Statement:
1. Fill out the Request Form
2. Print and sign the application
3. Submit the application by one of the following methods:
- Drop it off at the Indiana State University Aviation Department main office in the John T. Myers College of Technology Building.
- Mail it to the following address: Aviation Department, Attn. R-ATP Request, 650 Cherry Street, John T. Myers 216, Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
- Email a scanned copy to Dr. Richard Baker at Richard.Baker@indstate.edu
4. Once received, the following information will be verified:
- The applicant must have graduated from the Indiana State University Professional Aviation Flight Technology Program.
- The applicant must have accumulated the minimum credit hours from the Approved Course List:
- 60 credit hours to qualify for the R-ATP under 61.160(b) =1,000 Hrs.
- 30 credit hours to qualify for the R-ATP under 61.160(d) = 1,250 Hrs.
5. If approved, a certificate that validates the above information will be issued. The documents can either be picked up in the Aviation Department of the John T. Myers College of Technology Building or mailed to the address provided on the application.