You are here
Career Resources in COT
Preparing for your career after graduation from Indiana State begins your freshman year, and you will have lots of help! The College of Technology works in collaboration with the ISU Career Center to provide resources and individualized assistance that will help prepare you for a successful future.
As a technology student, you are assigned to a liaison at the Career Center. This liaison serves as your Career Advisor. Your Career Advisor can help you with: career exploration or choosing a major, résumé, CV and cover letter writing, mock interviews, job/internship search, developing your networking skills and much more!
College of Technology Career Advisor: Sarah Wild
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Guide
- Post your resume on Sycamore Career Link (SCL)
- Sycamore Career Ready Certificate
- Additional professional skill certificates
- Search for jobs and internships
- Check out companies that hire COT majors
- Use LinkedIn to: create a profile, engage with your network, search for jobs
- Business Card Template & Printing Options for Business Cards
Technology Career Advocates
Technology Career Advocates (TCA's) are a group of undergraduate technology students who serve as ambassadors and advocates for the College of Technology. They assist with outreach, student career support, event planning and preparation, and other student services. Leadership and professional development of students serving as TCA's are an important component of the program.