You are here
Females in Technology (FiT)
Every other Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
in TC 101E starting 2nd week of classes.
- President: Lacrisha Clinton
- Vice-president: Alyssa Wozniak
- Secretary: Allison Jones
- Treasurer: Madeline Hooks
Opportunities for females in science, technology, engineering, and math careers are numerous, yet the numbers of females enrolled in programs to prepare them for these fields are too few. The College of Technology offers a variety of activities and events designed to help girls explore the many options available to them. We offer an annual conference, school visits, electronic resources, social events, and individual conversations with college females who have made the decision to enter one of these exciting careers. The student organization, Females in Technology (FiT), is instrumental in hosting most of these activities.
SAVE THE DATE FOR NEXT YEAR'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE: MARCH 2, 2018
FIT FOR THE FUTURE
Don't miss our 11th annual FIT for the Future Conference scheduled for March 2, 2018! Learn More »
WOMEN IN STEM IN THE NEWS
- » 10th annual FIT for the Future event is a success
- » Engineer alum visits FIT for the Future to spark girls' interest in packaging
- » Student Success news about Females in Technology
- » Student Success Spotlight on Kassi Smith
- » Learn about Females in Technology Aleyda Flores,'16
GIRLS AND WOMEN IN STEM RESOURCES
Are you FIT for a STEM career? Link to Resources »