home / ap
Advanced Placement (AP)
Students must participate in Advanced Placement (AP) courses and testing at their high schools. Students are responsible for designating their AP scores be reported to Indiana State University.
For more information or help scheduling any test, contact the University Testing Office.
Guidelines for Credit
- Credit earned through the Credit by Exam Program may apply toward graduation or degree requirements
or elective hours within individual programs.
- Students do not receive a grade for credit earned through the examinations.
- No credit is awarded in a general examination area if the student has completed two or more
college-level courses in that general examination area.
- No credit is awarded in a subject examination if the student has already earned college-level credit
in that subject area.
- Students cannot receive duplicate credit. Therefore, it is important for students to plan their
academic schedule with an academic advisor.
Last updated: February 13, 2013