You are here
Learning Outcomes for Foundational Studies
- Locate, critically read, and evaluate information to solve problems.
- Critically evaluate the ideas of others.
- Apply knowledge and skills within and across the fundamental ways of knowing (natural sciences, social and behavioral sciences, arts and humanities, mathematics, and history).
- Demonstrate an appreciation of human expression through literature and fine and performing arts.
- Demonstrate the skills for effective citizenship and stewardship.
- Demonstrate an understanding of diverse cultures within and across societies.
- Demonstrate the skills to place their current and local experience in a global, cultural, and historical context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical implications of decisions and actions.
- Apply principles of physical and emotional health to wellness.
- Express themselves effectively, professionally, and persuasively both orally and in writing.
IIIA. Quantitative Literacy
VII. Literary Studies
VIII. Fine and Performing Arts