V. Health and Wellness
- Describe how society benefits from healthy citizens.
- Explain how lifestyle choices affect individual and/or community health within two or more dimensions of wellness (e.g., emotional, physical, social, mental, spiritual, environmental health).
- Analyze values and behaviors that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Engage in a process of healthy behavior change or health promotion.
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
- Include a graded writing component, which whenever possible is developmental
Foundational Studies Approved Courses syllabi