VIII. Literary Studies
- Demonstrate aesthetic responsiveness and interpretive ability.
- Connect writings to their literary, cultural, and historical contexts.
- Employ literature to analyze issues and answer questions relating to human experience, systems, and the physical environment, and
- Reflect on themselves as products of and participants in traditions of literature and ideas.
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
- Include a graded writing component, which whenever possible is developmental.
Foundational Studies Approved Courses syllabi