- Solve for multiple unknowns from available information using appropriate methods.
- Represent and solve real-world problems employing appropriate mathematical models.
- Answer questions using advanced* mathematical techniques, and
- Interpret and explain the results of advanced mathematical analysis.
* Courses at the level of college-level algebra and trigonometry or above
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
Foundational Studies Approved Courses syllabi