IIIA. Quantitative Literacy
- Solve for one or more unknowns from available information using appropriate methods.
- Represent and solve real-world problems employing appropriate mathematical models.
- Answer questions using empirical methods, and
- Critically evaluate a quantitatively-based argument.
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
- Include a graded writing component, which whenever possible is developmental.