- Tuesday, January 16 - First day of Spring 2018 Classes
- Friday, January 19 - RETURNING HONORS STUDENTS: If you would like to sign up for Honors housing in Pickerl Hall or 500 Wabash for the 2018-2019 academic year, you must complete your housing application, pay the $20 application fee, and pay the $150 initial housing payment by January 19 to participate in room selection during the Honors process.
- Thursday, January 25 - RETURNING HONORS STUDENTS: Room selection begins for 2018-2019 Honors housing in Pickerl Hall and 500 Wabash
- Monday, January 29 - The Office of Student Financial Aid is hosting a $tart Now event for students living in Pickerl and Erickson from 6:00-8:00pm in the lower level of Erickson Hall. $tart Now sessions stress the importance of early financial planning, concentrating on budgeting, saving, loans, and credit to help you plan your financial future today.
- Tuesday, January 30 - $how Me The Money: Scholarship Information Session at 6:00pm in the lower level of Pickerl
- Friday, February 16 - Honors Conversion Forms due to Pickerl 110 by 4:30pm
Note: This calendar includes important dates and events that may be of interest to Honors students. Not all events are planned or facilitated by the Honors College. Links to more information about events are provided when available.
Greg Bierly, Dean
Pickerl Hall 110
Indiana State University
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM