You are here
Licensure or Certification Information
U.S. Department of Education regulations require Indiana State University to disclose whether completion of online degree programs that may lead to certification or licensure meet the prerequisites for certification or licensure in the student’s state of residence.
Please click on your program of interest for important information regarding licensure and certification in your state.
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Educational Administration: School Administration (Ph.D.)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Master's Certificate
- Gifted and Talented Graduate Licensure
- Nursing Education Post-Master's Certificate
- Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- School Administration (Ed.S.)
- School Administration and Supervision (M.Ed.)
- School Administration Post-Master's Non-Degree Licensure
- Special Education (M.S.)
- Teaching and Learning (M.Ed.)
- Visual Impairment Graduate Licensure