You are here
Licensure or Certification Information
U.S. Department of Education regulations require Indiana State University to disclose whether completion of online degree programs that may lead to certification or licensure meet the prerequisites for certification or licensure in the student’s state of residence and to obtain an acknowledgement from the student that program limitations, if any, were disclosed prior to enrollment in the program.
Please click on your program of interest for important information regarding licensure and certification in your state.
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Educational Administration: School Administration (Ph.D.)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Master's Certificate
- Gifted and Talented Graduate Licensure
- Lean Six Sigma Certificate
- Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Nursing: L.P.N./L.V.N. to B.S.N.
- Property-Casualty Insurance Certificate
- School Administration (Ed.S.)
- Special Education (M.S.)
- Teaching and Learning (M.Ed.)
- Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language Graduate Certificate
- Visual Impairment Graduate Licensure