Listed below are application instructions and deadlines for the online Career and Technical Education Business Graduate Licensure Program.
Apply online. When applying, please select the following options (in bold) when prompted:
- What is your level type? Graduate
- What is your student type? Graduate Non-Degree
- Once enrolled in classes, where do you plan to take your courses? Indiana State Online
- Which program would you like to begin? ND—Guest Admission (One Semester Only)
- For which semester are you applying? Summer
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. To be official, transcripts must be sent directly from the college attended to: Graduate Admissions, Indiana State University, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809. E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a $45.00 (nonrefundable) application fee, payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University. Submit payment to: Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809.
Once admitted, students receive notification from the University as well as their University ID number needed to activate their University Username on the MyISU Portal. The Portal offers access to online registration, University records, and other important University services, including e-mail, and University announcements.
Note: Returning ISU students must apply for re-admission if they have not attended ISU for more than two calendar years.
Due to demand for this program, students should apply early and register during Priority Registration to ensure acceptance into the program. Priority Registration begins in March of each year. Preference is given to Indiana teachers.