The online Genomics, Health, and Public Policy Certificate Program is open to eligible students in the U.S. (including the District of Columbia and all U.S. territories). The program also is open to students in Canada (all provinces). The program is closed to students residing in countries other than the U.S. and Canada except for U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members with APO/FPO addresses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree granted by a regionally accredited institution
- Have earned one of the following:
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7 in all undergraduate coursework
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level
- The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is not required.
Note: The admission requirements listed above are for the Genomics, Health, and Public Policy Graduate Certificate Program. For admission requirements for other graduate programs offered by Indiana State University, students should contact the academic department or program coordinator for that particular program.