Listed below are application instructions and deadlines for the online Instructional Design Graduate Certificate Program.
- Apply online.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. To be official, transcripts must be sent directly from the college attended to: Graduate Admissions, Indiana State University, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809-1904. E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University. Submit payment to: Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809.
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae as part of the online application process.
- Submit a one-page statement of intent, a written statement of the applicant's reasons for entering the program. Submit statement as part of the online application process.
- International applicants must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or provide equivalent evidence of language proficiency. Submit scores to: Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809-1904
Once admitted, students receive notification from the University as well as their University ID number needed to activate their University Username on the MyISU Portal. The Portal offers access to online registration, University records, and other important University services, including e-mail, and University announcements.
Note: Returning ISU students must apply for re-admission if they have not attended ISU for more than two calendar years.
This certificate program accepts application for student enrollment throughout the year. There are no application deadlines. Applicants should receive admission decisions within one calendar month of the application submission.