Listed below are application instructions for the online School Administration Post-Master's Non-Degree Licensure Program.
- Apply online.
- Submit the following materials to Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904. E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended
- A $45.00 (nonrefundable) application fee, payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University. No cash accepted.
- Please upload and attach the following as part of the online application process:
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Personal Narrative Disposition (.docx)
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant's school principal or other person able to comment on the individual's potential as a school administrator
Once admitted, students receive notification from the University as well as their University ID number needed to activate their University Username on the MyISU Portal. The Portal offers access to online registration, University records, and other important University services, including e-mail, and University announcements.
Note: Returning ISU students must apply for re-admission if they have not attended ISU for more than two calendar years.