Listed below are application instructions and deadlines for the online Career and Technical Education (CTE) Master's Program.
- Apply online.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. To be official, transcripts must be sent directly from the college attended to: Graduate Admissions, Indiana State University, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809. E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University. Submit payment to: Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809.
- Submit three letters of recommendation. Letters may originate either from academic or professional references. Letters should support the applicant's motivation and ability to perform academically at the graduate level. References may also comment on an applicant's academic preparation and career goals, and how graduate work in CTE fits with those goals. Submit letters as part of the online application process.
- Submit a one-page statement of intent, a written statement of the applicant's reasons for entering the CTE Program. Submit statement as part of the online application process.
Once admitted, students receive notification from the University as well as their University ID number needed to activate their University Username on the MyISU Portal. The Portal offers access to online registration, University records, and other important University services, including e-mail, and University announcements.
Note: Returning ISU students must apply for re-admission if they have not attended ISU for more than two calendar years.
Applications for admission are only accepted for the Fall (August) and Spring (January) semesters. We no longer accept applications for Summer term. Students are encouraged to apply early to ensure admission. Applications received after the following deadlines may be wait-listed pending an opening:
- Fall semester: June 1
- Spring semester: November 1