Listed below are application instructions and deadlines for the Educational Administration: Higher Education Leadership Ph.D. Program.
- Apply online.
- Submit the following materials to Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904. E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate)
- Official GRE scores
- A nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University.
- Please upload and attach the following as part of the online application process:
- Departmental application
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Statement of personal narrative of professional goals and past experiences
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals able to comment on the applicant's potential as a leader
Note: Returning ISU students must apply for re-admission if they have not attended ISU for more than two calendar years.
Applications are due by February 15 with notification of decision by April 15. Failure to submit all of the above items in a timely manner can delay your admission decision.