The Educational Administration: School Administration Ph.D. Program is open to eligible students in the U.S. (including the District of Columbia and all U.S. territories). The program is closed to students residing in countries other than the U.S. except for U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members with APO/FPO addresses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's, master's, and educational specialist degree from an accredited college or university
- Hold or be eligible for the standard license for either elementary school administration and supervision or secondary school administration and supervision
- Have graduate work and experience commensurate with the student's objectives as evaluated by faculty in the Department of Educational Leadership
- Have an undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 or above
- Have a graduate grade point average of 3.25 or above with no deficiencies
Note: It must not be assumed that meeting minimal standards guarantees admission to the program.