Listed below are pre-admission requirements, application instructions and deadlines for the Educational Administration: School Administration Ph.D. Program.
- If you are able to meet the requirement of four mandatory face-to-face classroom sessions each semester typically held in Indianapolis, Indiana, please submit unofficial transcripts to email@example.com.
- A personalized Plan of Study will be developed and returned for your review.
- If you are still interested in the program after reviewing your Plan of Study, please complete the application instructions below. DO NOT apply online unless you have received a Plan of Study.
- Apply online.
- Submit the following materials to Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904.
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate), which must be sent directly from the school attended to Graduate Admissions. E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official scores for the Graduate Record Examinations General Tests, which must be sent directly from the Testing Center to Graduate Admissions.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University.
- Please upload and attach the following as part of the online application process:
- Departmental application
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who can comment on the applicant's potential as a school/district leader
Note: Returning ISU students must apply for re-admission if they have not attended ISU for more than two calendar years.
Only complete applications received by February 14 will be reviewed for admittance the following fall. You will be notified of acceptance into the program by March 31.