The School Administration Ed.S. Program is open to eligible students in the U.S. (including the District of Columbia and all U.S. territories). The program is closed to students residing in countries other than the U.S. except for U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members with APO/FPO addresses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Earned bachelor’s and master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Hold or be eligible for the Standard License for either Elementary School Administration and Supervision or Secondary School Administration and Supervision.
- Have graduate work and experience commensurate with the student's objectives as evaluated by a committee appointed by the EDLR faculty.
- Have an undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 or above
- Have a graduate grade point average of 3.25 or above with no deficiencies in the area chosen for advanced graduate study.
- Submit three letters of recommendation supporting the applicant's admission to the educational specialist degree program. This requirement can be waived at departmental discretion.