Listed below are application instructions for the School Administration Ed.S. Program.
- Apply online.
- Submit the following materials to Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904. E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate).
- Official GRE scores. Verification of three years of professional administration experience by Central Office administration can substitute for the GRE requirement.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University.
- Please upload and attach the following as part of the online application process:
- Resume / curriculum vitae
- Personal narrative of professional goals and past experiences
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who can comment on the applicant's potential as a school/district leader
Note: An application is also available for students preparing for their central office internship experience.