Technology Management (M.S.)
The online master's degree in technology management (MSTM) is designed for individuals who hold bachelor degrees in technology management or similar industrial-technical fields—and now wish to further their academic preparation and professional advancement.
- The MSTM Program consists of 33 credits that provide the theoretical and practical learning experiences needed to prepare graduates for leadership positions in industry and/or doctoral-level programs such as the Ph.D. in Technology Management.
- The program consists of a core of common courses, a concentration, and a culminating experience.
- Concentrations are offered in automotive, aviation, manufacturing, mechanical engineering technology, packaging, and quality. Each concentration offers an individualized contract of study that best fits the student's prior coursework, experiences, and goals.
- Most students complete the program in two years. The University allows part-time students to take up to seven years to earn the degree; however, the program is typically completed in far less time.
- This online program is open to eligible students in the U.S. (including the District of Columbia and all U.S. territories). The program also is open to students in Canada (all provinces). The program is closed to students residing in countries other than the U.S. and Canada except for U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members with APO/FPO addresses.
Note: Students also have the option of completing this program on the Indiana State University campus, located in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Financial Aid & Assistance
Graduate students may be eligible for federal student loans if they are admitted into graduate degrees (or first-time teacher certification programs) and meet other eligibility requirements. Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid. Private alternative loans can help students pay college expenses that may not be covered by federal loan programs or other financial aid. For more information, visit financial aid.
In addition, students may be eligible for payment plans and veterans benefits.
*Application fees are currently waived for the Virtual Instruction Graduate Certificate*
For further information and assistance, contact:
The Graduate Catalog and Undergraduate Catalog of Indiana State University are the documents of authority for all students. The requirements given in the catalogs supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time.