Listed below are application instructions for the master of education (M.Ed.) in school administration and supervision (building administration).
- Apply online.
- Submit the following materials to Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904. E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended
- A nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University. No cash accepted.
- Please upload and attach the following as part of the online application process:
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Personal Narrative Disposition (.docx)
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant's school principal or other person able to comment on the individual's potential as a school administrator
Note: An application is also available for students preparing for their principal internship experience.