Listed below are application instructions and deadlines for the online master of science (M.S.) in sport management.
- Apply online.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. To be official, transcripts must be sent directly from the college attended to: Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809-1904. E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $45.00 (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) or $65.00 (international students) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University. Submit payment to: Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN, 47809.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose essay that describes your area of interest. Indicate the degree you want to earn and the topic you want to study; describe what experience you have in your field, your research (if applicable), and how graduate school will help you reach your career goals, as well as the contribution you will make to the program. Submit the statement of purpose essay as part of the online application process.
- Submit a list of three (3) references (name, title, e-mail address, phone number). Submit the list of references as part of the online application process.
- Submit a resume or CV. Submit the resume or CV as part of the online application process.
- Fall Semester (August start): August 1
- Spring Semester (January start): December 1
- Summer Cohort (May start): May 1
Applications are reviewed monthly. On average, 25 students are accepted each year.