Listed below are application instructions and deadlines for the online master of arts (M.A.) in TESL and Linguistics.
Step 1: Apply online.
Step 2: Submit the following materials to Indiana State University, Graduate Admissions, Welcome Center, 318 North Sixth Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904.
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate) must be sent directly from the school attended to Graduate Admissions. E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $45.00 application fee (nonrefundable) payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University (include SSN or student ID). No cash accepted. An application cannot be evaluated until the fee has been received. ISU students returning within two years from their last enrollment will be exempt from the $45.00 fee.
Step 3: Upload and attach the following as part of the online application process:
- A statement of purpose or goals
- A Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Three references that must include the name, job title, affiliation/school, and contact information for each reference
Once admitted, students receive notification from the University as well as their University ID number needed to activate their University Username on the MyISU Portal. The Portal offers access to online registration, University records, and other important University services, including e-mail, and University announcements.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early. To receive full consideration, applications must be received by the following dates:
- Fall semester: April 1
- Spring semester: November 1
Applications received after these deadlines may be wait-listed pending an opening.